Merry Christmas!

Do you enjoy Christmas holidays?
I wish you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I noticed that this blog has not been updated.
I would like to resume Field Presenter Application in January.

I have been struggling with the MCAP-CR simulator.
It is a CUI version, but CUI version is more important simulator than GUI version.

I added new feature to the DFT version simulator.
Last one required users lots of executions, because it can handle only one simulation case.

Next version will be able to handle a number of simulation cases.
It made me easier to find effects of chamber volume, duct size variations to frequency responses.
I am sure it will help designing not only MCAP-CR simulators but also double-bass-reflex.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Real Giant...!!!!

Mechanical Matrix MMX Speaker System